Just a quick note to say that we still don't have a court date. To our knowledge, the letter has not yet materialized either.
That said, without guarantees, our agency is suggesting that we should feel hopeful for at least another few days... Please keep "visualizing" for us!!
Even if we don't pass court in time for court closure (from early August to early October), We KNOW this is going to happen eventually. The one thing we know for certain is that these three little ones ARE our children. :)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This WILL happen!
I really, really, really think you are quite amazing. And I am so happy to have you in my circle of friends as we venture forward in life. I feel blessed.
This will happen, yes it WILL. We are praying, mojoifying, etc. for you five. H,H, & B feel the love heading their way, it is tangible.
We are so hoping and praying and visualizing for you over the next several days as you wait on pins and needles to hear the words you long for. We are so so so visualizing over the ocean tommorow and in Addis when we arrive. I can assure you, when we land, you will be in the forefront of our minds. Hugs.
xo, Sara and Andy
Post a Comment